Breast cancer is a serious issue for any woman who goes through it. Life does not seem to be the same anymore.
My breast cancer was a life changing experience to me and the event kept me down for over a year. I was devastated. It was very hard for me to accept the fact that I had to live with one breast for the remaining of my life, due to mastectomy.
Eventually, I overcame the loss of my breast through my spiritual training and found the power of joy.
Is breast cancer controlling and consuming your life?
Here are some Good Ideas that will bring joy to your life:
1. Seek joy — first and foremost.
2. Seek reasons to laugh.
3. Seek reasons to offer words of praise — to self and others.
4. Seek beauty in nature, beasts, and other humans.
5. Seek reasons to love. In every segment of every day — look for
something that brings forth within you a feeling of love and appreciation.
6. Seek that which uplifts your spirit.
7. Seek opportunity to offer that which uplifts another.
8. Seek a feeling of Well-being, free from breast cancer.
9. Know that your value can only be measured in terms of joy.
10. Acknowledge your absolute freedom to do any of these things or to
not do any of these things — for it is, without exception, your choice
in every moment of every day.
This is the recipe for eternal joy. And it will provide a format for a life of health and cancer free. Well, all depends on how much value you can assign to joy. What you need to understand is that your value can only be measured in terms of joy.
Once you get upon that path where you are seeking and finding — you
are abundant with joy, all other problems disappear from your life, like your breast cancer. You see, the nice thing about this offering is that you cannot seek something without finding it. It cannot be. For that which you are asking for is always that which is coming to you.
With much joy and laughter,