Breast cancer is the toughest thing to go through for every woman, especially when the woman looses one or both breasts to mastectomy.
Breast cancer is a debilitating experience that strikes one of eight women some time during their lifetime. Our society puts so much emphasis on women’s breast, so when a woman has breast cancer she feels that a part of her femininity has been stolen from her.
As consciences of breast cancer, your thoughts and feelings change the world around you, whether you are aware of it or not. You find yourselves totally focused on your breast cancer.
The questions are how you shift this attention from your breast cancer to a state of healing your soul, your physical body and your spirit.
The good news is that you can change your state of mind by changing your thoughts and feelings! With a few pointers, you can learn how to minimize the pain and shift your focus to make your favorite dreams come true.
1. Pay Attention – The world seems full of whatever you focus your attention on. When you focus on your breast cancer that is what you will see all around you.
2. Appreciate – Being grateful for what you have is the best way to receive more of what you most enjoy. Expressing appreciation and thanks feels good and helps, you continue to pay attention to what you most love, allowing more good experiences to come your way.
3. Energize Yourself – Take a few minutes to reverse the damage stress causes to your body every day. Breathe love in, feeling it in your heart, and recall some of your favorite memories. These feelings of Love will energize you tremendously, which increases the probability that you will experience enjoyable reality shifts.
4. Reverse Negative Self-Talk – Your inner self-talk is a running dialogue with the universe. When self-talk consists of put-downs and negativity, it directly interferes with anything good you wish to observe. You can minimize negative self-talk by “flipping” each negative statement around, and making an affirmation out of those reversed statements. Posting these affirmations and reading them every day is a powerful way to remove the destructive interference.
5. Visualize Your Health – Visualize that your health is in a perfect condition. Visualize and get the feeling of healing vibration. What you most desire to experience in your life — all your favorite, wildest dreams — with the idea in mind that you actually create reality as you observe it.
6. Let Go of Wishes – The best way to make your favorite dreams come true after you have visualized them is to release them. This gives them the degrees of freedom required to exist unobserved as pure energy waves, before your observation collapses the wave functions and one possibility materializes.
7. Change Your Attitude – The most important thing to remember when you face challenges or seemingly impossible situations is to remember that reality can shift! You can choose to replace your feelings of stress, fear, or anger and breathe Love. The more you practice this meditation of “thinking with your heart”, the easier it will be to focus on the positive aspect of life, verses your breast cancer, and the more wonderful reality shifts you will experience!
With much love,